Please follow the instructions below to create a new portal account.
1. Please fill in the details below format for Ambulatory Assessments and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, if Admissions & Revenue Report please send it to email@example.com and if related to CN and Licensing, then please send it at HFSPortal@doh.nj.gov.
- Facility Name:
- Facility Email Address:
- License #:
- Job title:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Phone #:
- Email Address:
- Who needs access and what type of access is needed? ( Assessment View/Submit Access / Assessment View Access Only)
NOTE: If you have multiple users in the same facility, please mention the details in the same above format.
Please click here to download the format.
2. Please allow sometime for the Department to create a contact. Once contact is created, you will receive an invitation code via email.
3. Once you receive the invitation code, please click on the link provided in the email.4. Upon clicking, you will be redirected to the redeem invitation page where the invitation code will be auto populated.
4.1 Please click on .
5. Upon clicking you will be redirected to register page, please check if your email is correct and then create a username & password (Password & Confirm Password). Then click on .
If the email is incorrect, please contact the department at (609) 913-5970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Ambulatory Assessments, (609) 376-0964 or email us at email@example.com for Admissions & Revenue Report and (609) 292-6552 or email us at HFSPortal@doh.nj.gov for CN and Licensing.
NOTE: Passwords must contain characters from at least three of the following four classes: uppercase, lowercase, digit, and non-alphanumeric (special).
6. Once you click on , you will be redirected to your profile.